Well, at long last I’ve got rid of the old website and moved onto WordPress.
Hopefully this should make it a bit easier to browse around, and willÂ definitelyÂ make it a lot easier for me to maintain!
I’ve tried to redirect all old links where possible, and for the time being the original site can be accessed here.
Iâ€™ve dedicated this evening to getting the new version of my Twitter/MSN integration script working â€“ and I am pleased to announce that it is now out of the door and in the hands of the good people at Messenger+.
The details on the update can be found on the project page, with the changelog, download details, and the source code.
My next project will be doing some more work on the website, adding my own blogging system rather than using Blogger (so I can host comments etc), as well as releasing fbCal into the wild.
Might do some revision as well at some pointâ€¦ would be good if I did pass my first year!
UPDATE: Oops! That’ll teach me for seeding out updates at odd hours of the morning! The latest version is now 1.2.1, fixing the bug causing the script to not start the updating process. New script has been sent for approval – hopefully 1.2 will never be released into the database if the update is seen in time!
You are probably viewing this having come from my brand new website â€“ http://www.mattdyson.uni.cc â€“ if not, go there now!
Some people may remember the site from times of old, many years ago when it had a crummy layout, crummy code and crummy content. The content is arguably still crummy, but I think Iâ€™ve improved on the other two!
I hope to integrate this blog into the site more (the wonders of XML and PHP :-P) in the near future, rather than running two separate sites, however I will continue to use Blogger as an extremely able blogging platform!